Tuesdays With W.I.L.T.



Every Tuesday I'm going to let you know "W.I.L.T." ("What I'm Listening To"). I get new music almost every day, and I listen to music almost every second I am awake. So, I have a very wide range in music style and genre. I will let you know how I feel, and when you should ListenUp.



J.Cole has been on repeat the last couple weeks, in my car, at work and at home. I just cannot get enough. J.Cole (Discovered by Jay-Z) was the first artist signed to Roc Nation (Jay-Z' Record Label), after releasing "Lights Please". J.Cole's warm up just begun.

The Warm Up was released in the summer of '09. Although, it was just a mixtape; It was one of the best music released the entire year. With every track on the mixtape being a potential hit, it was hard for anyone to ignore his pure lyrical talent. See for yourself, Download The Warm Up, for free.

No comments: