Sundays Are For Looking Good.

Where It All Started...

KR3W Apparel has influenced my style of dress since 2005. They are really unique, I like that. KR3W Apparel, caters to "slim" people like myself. I believe that if something doesn't fit properly, then you shouldn't wear it; Just a waste of money, I have taught myself over the years. KR3W is leaning to more "fashion" pieces which is nice. I feel like Kr3w has been following my mood since I started wearing there product. First started wearing there product when they were all about patterns and repeating logos. At the time, I liked that alot... but looking back... I wish I could forget that "stage" of my life, hhaha. Now, they are putting more thought into what really makes something look good... minor details. Here is an example:



No comments: