Tuesdays With W.I.L.T. - Thank Me Later.


Drake's first studio album, Thank Me Later released June 15th 2010. I have been listening to it everyday, more than twice a day since June 7th 2010... About 18 days. Thank Me Later sold 1,447,000 records in North America in the debut week. Potentially, my pick for the best album of 2010.


I have not been more thoroughly impressed by a debut album. I have been waiting for this album for quite some time now, honestly I was worried Drake would crash into the hype and not get past it. But, he didn't disappointment me. I have been trying to narrow down my favorite track of TML but it was so hard to find my favorite track... seeing as every track is a potential hit. Every song has a good amount of R&B and Hip Hop. After, discussion with inno and Hello Saskatoon, here is what I came up with(Best to Least Favorite):

-Shut It Down (Feat. The-Dream)
-Unforgettable (Feat. Jeezy)
-Up All Night (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
-Karaoke
-Light Up (Feat. Jay-Z)
-Fireworks (Feat. Alicia Keys)
-The Resistance
-Over
-Miss Me (Feat. Lil Wayne)
-Find Your Love
-Cece's Interlude
-Show Me A Good Time
-Fancy (Feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
-Thank Me Now

Check out Drake's 'Breakdown" of the album:


Please Support Your Local, and Buy His Album.

No comments: