California: Day 1. (July 15th, 2010)

First day, we spent the day at Mission Beach along the Pacific Ocean. Great Beach, nice sand, huge waves.

I don't 'care' for sandals... so I wore these, Janoski's... let's just say... I brought some of the beach home with me.

This guy was really 'high'.
Jen and Leo were brave enough to test out the freakishly freezing water.
The waves were actually huge.

Lunch was really good. We went to "Five Star Diner" along the beach. I got a bacon cheeseburger... It isn't in the shot though... I ate it.

I don't understand people sometimes. See the guy with the huge circle tattoo on his back?... he got a 'horoscope wheel'... I guess he was indecisive of what he was on the horoscope wheel... so... he got them all. What an idiot.
There were a lot of people at the beach.

We played a 2-on-2 game of volleyball. Me and Jen versus the two volleyball players (Leo and Mom)... We were down by seven after the first eight points (1 - 7)... we ended up losing but it was close (17-21). We will win next match.

My sister bought those glasses that day for $7, I told her not to. She could have spent that money at In N Out. Can't wait.
It started to rain a bit.
I missed some spots while applying on my suntan lotion... ouch.

No comments: